More Than a School...A Philosophy of Life.
News and Information.
NJ Devils Fundraisers
Want to cheer and support The Seeing Eye at the same time? Purchase discounted tickets to select New Jersey Devils games.
This year we must sell a minimum of 250 tickets throughout the season to be the recipient of a large portion of a 50/50 raffle that will be held on Sunday, March 8, 2015 during Seeing Eye Day!
PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF SELLING 250 TICKETS!
- Saturday, November 15 @ 7 pm vs. the Colorado Avalanche: $32.71 (reg. price $37.93)
- Saturday, December 20 @ 7 pm vs. the Washington Capitals: $48.77 (reg. price $54.18)
- Friday, January 30, 2015 @ 7 pm vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins: $48.77 (reg. price $54.18)
- Friday, February 27, 2015 @ 7 pm vs. the Boston Bruins: $37.93 (reg. price $43.35)
- Sunday, March 8, 2015 @ 5 pm vs. the Philadelphia Flyers - Official Seeing Eye Night: $48.77 (reg. price $54.18)
All games will take place at the Prudential Center, 165 Mulberry St., Newark, NJ
Going to a Devils game? Look out for N.J. the Seeing Eye® puppy and you could win a prize!
The Devils and The Seeing Eye are teaming up to raise a yellow Labrador retriever puppy born at The Seeing Eye in March 2014, giving him the name "N.J.," a nod to the team's mascot of the same name. N.J. will live with his volunteer puppy raisers and Devils season ticket holders, Jaime and David Hanf and attend New Jersey Devils events and games for the season. He will return to The Seeing Eye for formal Seeing Eye® dog training when the 2014-2015 season ends. Fans who spot N.J. at events and Devils games with his puppy raisers are encouraged to tweet about it with the hashtag #NJpup and tag @SeeingEyeInc. Throughout the season tweeters will be selected to win plush toy versions of N.J. the Seeing Eye® puppy.
[Back to Event Calendar]