Participants at the Underwriter’s level are entitled to the following Recognition and Value Services:
- Four-color, half-page sponsorship ad with company logo featured in The Guide, along with an article highlighting your organization’s corporate sponsorship of The Seeing Eye. The Guide is a magazine published three times each year by The Seeing Eye with circulation to over 50,000 individuals.
- Featured ad with your company logo and direct link on The Seeing Eye website sponsors’ page, www.seeingeye.org, for one calendar year (nearly one million pageviews and 200,000 visits annually).
- Sponsor recognition with corporate logo and a direct link included in email blasts to donors, graduates and friends of The Seeing Eye (marketed to over 13,000 individuals) for one year.
- Featured sponsor name recognition in our alumni newsletter, The Navigator, produced annually in audio, e-news, web and Braille formats.
- Use of The Seeing Eye logo on your corporate website and printed materials, listing your organization as a Seeing Eye corporate sponsor for one year.
- Corporate listing in The Seeing Eye’s Annual Report.
- One-day senior management corporate retreat hosted at The Seeing Eye’s Morristown campus including team building exercises (Lunch & Learn Vision Loss Awareness Workshop and blindfold walk with a Seeing Eye dog) OR employee recognition program/corporate cocktail reception at The Seeing Eye’s Morristown campus for 50 individuals.
- Corporate onsite “Lunch & Learn” Program for your employees, including Seeing Eye dog demonstration and a Vision Loss Awareness Workshop (employees to bring bag lunch).
- Attend a private V.I.P. tour of The Seeing Eye’s Morristown campus, including lunch for 10 guests at the Morristown campus dining room.
- Employee volunteer opportunities at The Seeing Eye.